Vision, purpose and values..
We will not rest until people who are blind and partially sighted can enjoy the same freedom of movement as everyone else.
We will deliver a world class guide dog service as part of a range of mobility services, and work to break down barriers to ensure people who are blind and partially sighted can get out and about on their own terms.
The beliefs that guide the entire organisation:
- Dedicated to superior quality
- Always trustworthy
- Inclusive and embracing
- Customer focused
- Maximising impact
- Passionate and determined
Evidence of how we bring our values to life:
- We are determined to set the global standard in mobility solutions; to design and consistently deliver superior products and services.
- Beyond a shadow of a doubt I believe that Guide Dogs will always deliver on its promises.
- We all work together with compassion and care. People of different backgrounds and with different skills must want to engage with us to work, volunteer, donate and use our services.
- Guide Dogs is a great ambassador for the blind and partially sighted community. It understands me, my challenges and helps me get to where I want to be in life.
- The more efficiently we manage our resources, the greater overall impact we can have. Guide Dogs is a lean organisation where everyone is personally accountable for delivering value for money.
- We believe everyone has the right to get out and about safely and we work tirelessly to improve mobility and access for people who are blind and partially sighted.