Raise money online
Online fundraising is quick, easy and secure. What better way to engage with friends, family and colleagues, wherever in the world they might be!
Creating your own personalised online giving page through Just Giving is free of charge and only takes five minutes to set up. You can personalise it with your own photos and tell people your reasons for taking on this challenge for Guide Dogs.
Setting up a page on Just Giving:
- Visit justgiving.com/guidedogs and select “Fundraise for us”
- Log in or create your account
- Once you’re logged in, select “Taking part in an event” and choose the event you’re attending from the list
- Complete your details and click “Create your page”
- Add more information to your page, including your fundraising target, why you are taking part in the event and fundraising for us
- You’re ready to go!
Once your personalised page is ready, send it to all of your contacts, asking for their support. They can then donate securely directly to your page. The best thing is we will receive the donations directly, including any Gift Aid.