How to Enter
Think your dog has got what it takes to be a #tongueouttuesday calendar star? Simply email your best tongue out pic to email@example.com along with your declaration (you can find this below) by the 31 December 2015, and your dog could be in with a chance of being a calendar hero hound.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is promoted by The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, whose registered address is Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire RG7 3YG, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales (209617) and Scotland (SC038979) Tel: 0118 983 5555 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk, called in this document ‘Guide Dogs’.
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged over 18. It is a condition of entry that all participants agree to abide by the rules of the competition.
- All images need to be of a high quality standard. Any images that aren’t of a high enough quality will not be entered into the competition.
- All eligible images will be considered by a judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one image submitted by each individual entrant will be counted in the final images, and any images that do not fit the #tongueouttuesday theme will be disqualified.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any proposal they submit does not infringe the copyright of any third party, or contravene any laws.
- If requested by Guide Dogs the winning entrants will enter into a licence document securing the rights detailed above and in the declaration below.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with UK data protection legislation. By entering the competition the entrant will be deemed to have given The Promoter consent to publish the names of the winning entrants.
- All participants need to submit a declaration with their photo to confirm that they are happy for their entry to be used in the final calendar which will be sold in Guide Dogs’ mail order “Dogalogue”.
- Entries close on 31 December 2015. Successful entrants will be notified by email no later than 1 February 2016. If a successful entrant does not respond within 14 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to award another entrant or conclude the competition without a winner.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
I __________ confirm that I am the owner of the attached image/s, and I am happy to give Guide Dogs the exclusive right to use and to edit this image on their social media channels, in their mail order “#tongueouttuesday” calendar and/or in Guide Dogs mail order ‘Dogalogue’ free of royalties and in perpetuity.