Dogs of the world unite!
Something incredible is happening on Sunday 17 April. Dogs Unite are joining forces with Blind Foundation New Zealand and Guide Dogs Victoria, Australia, to host an international sponsored dog walk: Global Dogs Unite!
We’re uniting with our friends down under to bring you a fantastic and fun family day out where you can celebrate the wonderful job guide dogs do all over the world.
To celebrate, there are Global Dogs Unite events taking place across the UK. Below is a list of all of them, so you can join the one that’s closest to you. This list is being updated all the time, so do check back regularly!
- Global Dogs Unite – Dinton Pastures, Berkshire
- Global Dogs Unite – Barnes Park, Sunderland
- Global Dogs Unite – Pontcanna Fields, Cardiff
- Global Dogs Unite – Shipley Country Park, Derbyshire
- Global Dogs Unite – Team Glasgow
- Global Dogs Unite - Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth
- Global Dogs Unite – St Andrews
As a Global Dogs Unite participant you will receive a free Global Event welcome pack and dog cape once you have registered, to help you with your fundraising! Click on the individual links above to visit each event page and sign up.
We challenge you to raise £35 – enough to fund a working guide dog partnership for one whole week! All funds raised from the UK events will help people who are blind and visually impaired across the UK enjoy the same freedom and independence as everyone else.