Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
- Date: 30 - 30 July 2017
- Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, E20 2ST
- Event distance: 100 miles
- Event type: Cycling
Registration fee: £1
Throughout April the registration fee for this inspiring event is just £1!
Fundraising target: £549.00
As this event enters its third year, the Prudential RideLondon is now firmly on the map as the top UK cycling event.
Taking in the sights of the capital, the 100 mile route starts in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in East London, where you will follow a modified version of the road race route used in the 2012 Olympic Games.
Cyclists will ride along closed roads through the city, and then continue on to the country roads of the Surrey Hills before heading back into central London to cross the finish line in the Mall.
This is a fantastic challenge for cyclists who are able to finish the route in less than 9 hours.
Join our team today and you can enjoy:
- A super charged fundraising pack complete with a technical Cycling top and super hero cape.
- An exclusive invitation to one of our ‘Meet our Heroes’ open days.
- A bespoke training plan & dedicated support from our Events Team in the lead up to race day.
- Support from our team of extra noisy cheerers along the route.
- A VIP post race reception complete with sports massage, food, refreshments and the chance to meet some of our guide dog puppies in training.