Coniston Challenge 2015
- Date: Date TBC - one weekend early September 2015
- Location: Coniston, Lake District , Cumbria, LA21 8EW
- Event distance: 10km walk to summit Old Man of Coniston, 12km mountainbike ride Grizedale Forest, 3km kayak Coniston Water
- Event type: Extreme challenges
In one day you will complete the following events:
- 10km Hike to summit of Old Man Coniston
- 12km mountain bike through the forests of Grizedale
- 3km Kayak along Coniston water
Set in the heart of the beautiful Lake District, the Coniston Adventure Team Challenge offers a multi disciplined event. In teams of 4 - 6 you'll hike to the summit of Coniston Old Man 2,634 feet (803 m), mountain bike through the forest of Grizedale and kayak a glorious course on Coniston Water. Breakfast, lunch and hot drinks are provided to all team members throughout the day and all teams have the opportunity to camp over the event weekend or book your own accommodation in the Lake District.
Bring your team together through this fantastic adventure challenge, starting with fundraising as a team at work, through to taking on this Lake District adventure challenge together in September. The ultimate teambuilding exercise for any work place. We have had teams from a variety of professions take part, including vets, doctors, firefighters, dog trainers, policemen, nurses, solicitors, bankers, customer service workers.
Whether you want a weekend of team building, the chance to meet new people and share similar experiences or just an excuse to have a weekend away in the stunning Lake District, Guide Dogs would love to see you at the 2015 Coniston Adventure Team Challenge!
To register your team or for more information about the 2015 Coniston Adventure Team Challenge, please call us on 0845 600 6787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org