Brighton Marathon 2017
- Date: 9 April 2017
- Location: Preston Park, Brighton, BN1 6HL
- Event distance: 26.2 miles
- Event type: Running
The Brighton Marathon has become a well established event in every runner's calendar, offering a route filled with some of the city's most iconic features including the Brighton Pavilion, fabulous stretches of coastal road and panoramic views. Runners can also enjoy the vibrant atmosphere on race day, with the support from thousands of spectators and of course the Guide Dogs cheering team!
Join team Guide Dogs and enjoy:
- A super charged fundraising pack complete with a t-shirt and super hero cape.
- An exclusive invitation to one of our 'Meet our Heroes' open days.
- A bespoke training plan & dedicated support from our Events Team in the lead up to race day.
- Support from our team of extra noisy cheerers along the route.
- A VIP post race reception complete with sports massage, food, refreshments and the chance to meet some of our guide dog puppies in training.
For more information about this event please call us on 0345 143 0200 or email our Events Team we'd love to hear from you.