Lucky Lottery - how to play
How does the Lucky Lottery work?
You choose one, two, or more entries per week at £1 a go and you will receive a unique lottery number for each entry you make.
Every Friday a random number generator will select 100 numbers, the first number drawn will win £1,000, the second is £200, the third £150, the fourth £100, the fifth £50, and 95 runners-up prizes of £10 each.
Every quarter the first prize will increase to £3,000.
How much does it cost?
Each entry in the Lucky Lottery costs £1. You can choose one, two entries or more entries per week.
How do I enter?
There are three ways to enter the Lucky Lottery -
- Apply online
- Download and complete the form below by filling in all of the details.
- Call our Lucky Lottery helpline on 0800 688 8406
Please complete Option 1 if you would like to pay by direct debit; or Option 2 if you would like to pay by cheque or postal order.
Lucky Lottery Form - PDF (552kb)
Please send your completed form with your cheque (if applicable) to: Guide Dogs Lucky Lottery, Bumpers Way, Chippenham SN14 6NG.
Within 21 days, we’ll send your Lucky Lottery ticket and the date from which your unique number(s) will be entered. Please keep this letter in a safe place.
How will I know if I have won?
- All winners will be notified by post, and automatically sent their winner’s cheque.
- You can telephone the Guide Dogs Lucky Lottery Helpline on 0800 688 8406
- You can look on the lottery results page.
Need further information?
Please call Guide Dogs' Lucky Lottery Helpline on 0800 688 8406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org