Guide Dogs Carol Concert at St. Paul’s Cathedral
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions to attend Guide Dogs Carol Concert at St. Paul’s Cathedral on Thursday 8 December 2022 (the Event)
- These Terms and Conditions apply to everyone who purchases tickets for the Event. By purchasing a ticket for the Event, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If purchasing a ticket on behalf of a group, and/or tickets on behalf of other individuals and groups, it is your responsibility to ensure that all attendees under your booking are aware of and have accepted these.
- The Event is being held by St Paul’s Cathedral together with, and for the benefit of, Guide Dogs. Event tickets are being sold to you by Guide Dogs.
- Your tickets for the Event will be sent to the email address you have provided. If you have purchased more than one ticket, all tickets will be sent to your email address, and it is your responsibility to forward the tickets to the relevant attendees.
- Tickets are non-transferable, not for resale, and will only be refundable at Guide Dogs discretion.
- The Event is open to all with no age limit. However, under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Seating is sold in blocks and seating within your block is unreserved. On arrival you will be directed to your seat, within the relevant area by the Event stewards on a first come first served basis. If you, or a member of your group is a wheelchair user or will be accompanied by an assistance dog please inform email@example.com by Monday 28th November 2022 so the appropriate seat can be reserved for you. If not informed, the Event organisers cannot guarantee this.
- Complimentary tickets will be provided for accompanying carers and sighted guides. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to secure your ticket.
- Guide Dogs reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event. Guide Dogs further reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time, in which case you will be entitled to refund of the ticket(s) price paid.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price. Parking is available in public car parks in London. Guide Dogs cannot guarantee that parking will be available within the public car parks.
By attending the Event you agree that you will:
- Comply with St Paul’s Cathedral’s terms and conditions of entry and the Cathedral’s security checks. St. Paul’s Cathedral reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone carrying items on the banned list or with luggage larger than 450 x 350 x 250mm.
- Not photograph record the Event in whole or in part.
- The Event will be filmed. Unless you advise otherwise, you consent for Guide Dogs to use of any footage and photographs of you, and your feedback or comments about the Event, in any Event recordings for sale, future advertising or promotion.
- Not bring any alcohol into the premises and will respect the challenge 25 policy bringing identification as appropriate.
- Not do anything to bring Guide Dogs into disrepute.
- Follow and adhere to the instructions given by the Event organisers and Event marshals at all times.
- Not use aggressive or abusive language towards the Event staff or other attendees.
- Respect the rules of the venue including, but not limited to, littering and will ensure all litter is disposed of responsibly.
- Attend at your own risk. Save for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, Guide Dogs shall not be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
“Guide Dogs” is the working name of The Guide Dogs for the Blind Associations registered office is at Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading RG7 3YG (company registration number 291646) (registered charity number 209617 (England and Wales) SC038979 (Scotland) and Isle of Man (1334).