Preparing for a new school or key stage - your questions answered
We know that a child’s transition to a new school or key stage in September is always an important time for parents and carers; and we appreciate that this is especially so during this COVID-19 pandemic.
To help, we’ve compiled the following frequently asked questions (FAQs) to reflect the conversations we’ve had with parents and carers regarding their child’s transition to a new school or key stage in September.
Do you have another question?
- Coping during the pandemic
- Looking after your guide dog
- Keeping a child with sight loss active and engaged
- Helping your visually impaired child learn at home
- Preparing for a new school or key stage - your questions answered
- Tips for people with sight loss when travelling on public transport
- Face coverings guidance