Guide Dogs 90 Appeal
Terms and conditions
Guide Dogs 90 Appeal - Individual
Get your Guide Dogs 90 limited-edition pin badge when you sign up as an individual for a fundraising pack and pay in the money you raise by 31 December 2021. You can pay in your fundraising a number of ways, just be sure to include your details so we can send you your pin badge.
Ways to pay in your fundraising
- Take your paying-in slip included in your pack to your local Barclays bank.
- Set up an online fundraising page on JustGiving or Facebook. You then don’t need to do anything else – all the money you raise will come straight to us.
- Call us on 0800 953 0113 and make a card payment over the phone with our Supporter Care team. Don’t forget to give them your details and mentioning the code FR4US.
- Send a cheque made payable to ‘Guide Dogs’ to Guide Dogs, Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, RG7 3YG. Don’t forget to include your details on the back of the cheque with the code FR4US.
Need help? Contact our fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 143 0192.
Guide Dogs 90 Appeal - Organisation, group or school
All groups, organisations and schools who sign up to fundraise for the Guide Dogs 90 Appeal and pay in the money they raise, will be in with a chance to win a visit from our very own Flash the guide dog puppy.
- The draw is open to all commercial organisations, not for profit or community groups and schools where the lead person is aged 16 or over and is not an employee of Guide Dogs or connected with the draw. Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Guide Dogs reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Upon banking fundraising donations from Guide Dogs 90 Appeal activities, using the banking instructions included with your fundraising pack, you will be automatically entered into the draw. Only fundraising donations banked before 30 November 2021 will be considered.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Guide Dogs accepts no responsibility or liability for any injuries or damage suffered during any fundraising activities.
- The winner will be chosen at random, from the entries received in accordance with these terms, on 22 December 2021 and must provide a telephone number and email address to claim their prize. The winner will be notified through email. If the winner does not respond to Guide Dogs within 14 days of being contacted, Guide Dogs shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process above.
- The winner will receive a pre-scheduled one-hour visit from guide dog in training Flash and their volunteer puppy raiser. The prize is subject to availability of Flash and her puppy raiser and agreeing a suitable location for the visit. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available or offered.
- Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Guide Dogs and accordingly, Guide Dogs may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Guide Dogs as a result thereof.
- The decision of Guide Dogs regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Guide Dogs accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault including but not limited to technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The promotor of the Guide Dogs 90 Appeal is Guide Dogs for the Blind Association (“Guide Dogs”) whose registered address is Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales (209617) and Scotland (SCO38979).
Guide Dogs 90 Appeal - Walk 90
Get your Guide Dogs 90 limited-edition bandana when you sign up to Walk 90 through Facebook by following these simple steps:
- Join our 90km for Guide Dogs Facebook group.
- Set up your Facebook Fundraiser
- Request your FREE Guide Dogs bandana. Please note the following:
- We have a limited number of bandanas, so join early and get yours while stocks last.
- We aim to send out bandanas three times a week. Please wait five working days from when you placed the order before enquiring on the whereabouts of your bandana.
- Please note bandanas are not for resale.
- If you have more than one dog and would like to request more than one bandana, please contact email@example.com or call 0345 143 0200
Need help? Contact our events team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 143 0200.