Southampton Mobility Team
The Southampton Mobility Team is made up of 28 staff members who are supported by a network of volunteers. We have around 230 guide dog owners at any time and we cover the following areas:
- Isle of Wight
- Channel Islands
We will not rest until people who are blind and partially sighted can enjoy the same freedom of movement as everyone else. If we can’t help you directly, we’ll do what we can to work with other service providers in the area to meet your needs.
- Guide dog service
- Orientation and Mobility Training (cane training for those applying for a guide dog)
- My Guide
- Services for children and young people
- Join your local Guide Dogs group
- Name a guide dog puppy
- Invite a Guide Dogs speaker to your school, group or business
- Campaign with us
- Volunteer in over 50 roles from driver, boarder to fundraiser.
If you think we can help you or someone you know, or you’d like to know more about how you can support our work, please get in touch today.
Get in touch
Southampton Mobility Team, Guide Dogs, Chilworth Point 1, Chilworth Road, Southampton, SO16 7JQ