Are you up for the challenge?
Blindfold challenges are a great way to bring people together, creating a fun, challenging and insightful experience for all.
It is not only a great way to raise money for Guide Dogs, it also allows you and your team a glimpse into what it is like to have a visual impairment.
Choose from a variety of blindfold challenges:
- Egg and spoon race
- Obstacle course challenge
- Penalty shoot out
- Dining in the dark – lunch/dinner
- Blindfolded cake decorating competition
- Blindfold food/drink tasting challenge
- Blindfold 5-a-side football challenge
- Rely on a colleague as your sighted guide for an hour (My Guide qualified only)
Take a look at our blindfold challenge health and safety tips.
Get in touch to let us know which challenge your team wants to do!