Be the key contact for fundraising in your local community to raise money from a variety of activities such as collections, social events and tea parties.
There are three types of Coordinators:
- The Individual Community Fundraising Coordinator creates strong links with organisations, businesses and individuals in your community and use these networks to raise funds to support our life changing work.
- The Fundraising Group Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a group of volunteers to raise funds through events or other activities, delegating tasks to other members of the group as required and being the key contact in the local area.
- The Deputy Fundraising Group Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Fundraising Coordinator and the Fundraising Group in their activities and events and to take on the responsibilities of the Fundraising Group Coordinator when required.
Hear from Shirley, a Fundraising Co-ordinator
Search for a volunteering opportunity near you
- Puppy Raiser (formerly called a Puppy Walker)
- Sighted guide
- Dog Exerciser
- Fosterer (formerly called a Boarder)
- Breeding Dog Holder - Brood (formerly called a Brood Bitch Holder)
- Breeding Dog Holder - Stud (formerly called a Stud Dog Holder)
- Admin support
- Reception support
- Fundraising Group Treasurer
- Collection Box Coordinator
- Dog Driver
- Events day assistant
- Student volunteers
- Fundraising Co-ordinator