Brighton Marathon 2018
- Date: 15 April 2018
- Location: Preston Park, Brighton, BN1 6HL
- Event distance: 26.2 miles
- Event type: Running
Registration Fee: £30
Fundraising Target: £395
The Brighton Marathon has become a well-established event in every runner's calendar, offering a route filled with some of the city's most iconic features including the Brighton Pavilion, fabulous stretches of coastal road and panoramic views. Runners can also enjoy the vibrant atmosphere on race day, with the support from thousands of spectators and of course the Guide Dogs cheering team!
Join team Guide Dogs and enjoy:
- A super-charged fundraising pack complete with a t-shirt and super hero cape.
- An exclusive invitation to one of our 'Meet our Heroes' open days.
- A bespoke training plan & dedicated support from our Events Team in the lead up to race day.
- Support from our team of extra noisy cheerers along the route.
- A VIP post race reception complete with sports massage, food, refreshments and the chance to meet some of our guide dog puppies in training.
For more information about this event please call us on 0345 143 0200 or email our Events Team - we'd love to hear from you!