Guide Dogs moves up to fourth place in the YouGov CharityIndex for Brand Health
YouGov has published the 2020 CharityIndex Rankings for Brand Health, with Guide Dogs moving up to fourth place in the top ten, with an index score of 34.5.
CharityIndex is the authoritative measure of how consumers perceive charities. YouGov interviews over a hundred consumers each day, allowing charities to track their brand perception all year round. Index scores measure an organisation's overall brand health, calculated by taking the average of impression, quality, value, satisfaction, recommend and reputation scores.
The index score for Guide Dogs in 2019 was 32, meaning an improvement of 2.5 in the last 12 months, increasing the overall ranking from fifth to fourth in the top ten charity brands out of a total of 61 participating organisations.
This is a positive indication for Guide Dogs following the introduction of our refreshed brand positioning, tone of voice and identity in March 2020 that helps us better communicate who we are, what we do and how critical our work is.
We aim to reach and support 500,000 individuals with sight loss by 2023 through our By My Side Strategy, by delivering new services, embracing new technologies and collaborating with other charities and organisations.
To do this, we need to inspire even more people to support our charity as volunteers and donors and ensure that anyone affected by sight loss knows that we can help them. An improvement in our ranking for Brand Health is a good indicator that we are heading in the right direction. We will continue to work hard to strengthen and extend our reach to help people with sight loss live the lives they choose.
Read more about our strategy here.
Read the full YouGov article here.
- Guide Dogs' Christmas Wishes Virtual Event proudly supported by Royal Canin
- Introducing the Guide Dogs Glossary; the new language we use to describe ourselves, our services and our people
- Guide Dogs warns of Christmas gift that could place you on the naughty list
- Guide Dogs and Aunt Bessie's forge new partnership to help raise awareness of sight loss
- Public back Guide Dogs' call for new law on pavement parking
- Happiness of children with a vision impairment has 'significantly decreased' over past decade
- Guide Dogs moves up to fourth place in the YouGov CharityIndex for Brand Health
- Guide Dogs launch a guide for Higher Education providers to support students with vision impairment
- Marks and Spencer is the latest national corporate partner for Guide Dogs
- Guide Dogs calls on Government to end inaction over pavement parking
- Guide Dogs and Citi in brand new partnership
- Libby Clegg takes to the ice
- Guide dog owner appears on Ready Steady Cook
- Guide dog owner set to be Radio 1's first blind presenter
- We call for public to help those with sight loss trying to social distance
- High Street Heroes 2019
- Strictly-lover Neve meets her hero, Craig Revel Horwood
- A quarter of pet dog owners say fireworks are their dogs biggest fear
- Sight loss charities join forces to launch online advice hub
- Shut out due to sight loss: Three in four guide dog owners illegally refused service
- By My Side - March 2019
- BBC shares guide dog owner's discrimination battle
- Charities collaborate to empower guide dog owners to tackle access refusals