Guide Dogs moves up to fourth place in the YouGov CharityIndex for Brand Health
YouGov has published the 2020 CharityIndex Rankings for Brand Health, with Guide Dogs moving up to fourth place in the top ten, with an index score of 34.5.
CharityIndex is the authoritative measure of how consumers perceive charities. YouGov interviews over a hundred consumers each day, allowing charities to track their brand perception all year round. Index scores measure an organisation's overall brand health, calculated by taking the average of impression, quality, value, satisfaction, recommend and reputation scores.
The index score for Guide Dogs in 2019 was 32, meaning an improvement of 2.5 in the last 12 months, increasing the overall ranking from fifth to fourth in the top ten charity brands out of a total of 61 participating organisations.
This is a positive indication for Guide Dogs following the introduction of our refreshed brand positioning, tone of voice and identity in March 2020 that helps us better communicate who we are, what we do and how critical our work is.
We aim to reach and support 500,000 individuals with sight loss by 2023 through our By My Side Strategy, by delivering new services, embracing new technologies and collaborating with other charities and organisations.
To do this, we need to inspire even more people to support our charity as volunteers and donors and ensure that anyone affected by sight loss knows that we can help them. An improvement in our ranking for Brand Health is a good indicator that we are heading in the right direction. We will continue to work hard to strengthen and extend our reach to help people with sight loss live the lives they choose.
Read more about our strategy here.
Read the full YouGov article here.
- Rising to the challenge: the impact of Covid-19 on fundraising at Guide Dogs
- Celebrities pose for paw-traits to celebrate Guide Dogs 90th Anniversary
- Aunt Bessie's launches Yorkshire pudding shaped dog bed for Guide Dogs
- Guide Dogs advise on what to watch out for on woodland walks this autumn
- Guide Dogs at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Guide Dogs advice to help ‘let sleeping dogs lie’
- The Listening Project brings together experiences of blindness
- Keeping dogs safe from garden dangers
- Bride thanks guide dog for giving her a reason to live
- Guide dog owner refused entry to London restaurants
- Guide Dogs puppy on (PAW) Patrol on the red carpet
- Guide Dogs launches Tech for All scheme
- The Countess of Wessex has succeeded Princess Alexandra as Royal Patron for Guide Dogs
- Guide dog owner becomes England's first female fitness instructor with sight loss
- Guide Dogs advocates for new dog theft law
- Highlighting the dangers of e-scooters after guide dog owner hit
- Charities call for Network Rail and the Department for Transport to address rail safety faster
- A tasty victory for Dan McGeorge
- Guide Dogs makes support more accessible to people with sight and hearing loss
- Trainee Buddy Dog Mason provides canine comfort to NHS workers
- Celebrating our 90th anniversary with Flash the pup
- Guide Dogs launches weight management pilot scheme with the support of partner Royal Canin
- Guide Dogs warns of Christmas gift that could place you on the naughty list
- Our 2021 annual plan
- Guide Dogs and Aunt Bessie's forge new partnership to help raise awareness of sight loss
- Widespread and illegal: Guide Dogs raises the alarm about e-scooter misuse
- Guide Dogs' Christmas Wishes Virtual Event proudly supported by Royal Canin
- Public back Guide Dogs' call for new law on pavement parking
- Introducing the Guide Dogs Glossary; the new language we use to describe ourselves, our services and our people
- Guide Dogs moves up to fourth place in the YouGov CharityIndex for Brand Health
- Marks and Spencer is the latest national corporate partner for Guide Dogs
- Guide Dogs calls on Government to end inaction over pavement parking
- Guide Dogs and Citi in brand new partnership
- Guide Dogs launch a guide for Higher Education providers to support students with vision impairment
- Libby Clegg takes to the ice
- Guide dog owner appears on Ready Steady Cook
- Guide dog owner set to be Radio 1's first blind presenter
- We call for public to help those with sight loss trying to social distance
- High Street Heroes 2019
- Strictly-Lover Neve Meets Craig Revel Horwood | Guide Dogs
- A quarter of pet dog owners say fireworks are their dogs biggest fear
- Sight loss charities join forces to launch online advice hub
- Shut out due to sight loss: Three in four guide dog owners illegally refused service
- BBC shares guide dog owner's discrimination battle
- Charities collaborate to empower guide dog owners to tackle access refusals
- By My Side - March 2019