Make Every Cuppa Count
When you host a tea party, coffee morning, or bake sale fundraiser for Guide Dogs.
What is Make Every Cuppa Count?
You may know this event as Tea Party, but this year, you can Make Every Cuppa Count when you host a tea party, coffee morning or bake sale on Friday 19 April for Guide Dogs. Small or large, at home, work or school – every penny you raise will go towards helping us provide life-changing services.
Every day, 250 people in the UK start to lose their sight. When that happens, we’re here to make sure they don’t lose their freedom as well.
If there’s a better excuse to get together over a cuppa and cake, we haven’t heard it!
How to host
Every cuppa and cake has the power to change lives by raising vital pounds and pennies. You can do it anytime and any day you want, and hosting is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Sign up and decide when and where to host.
- Check out your Make Every Cuppa Count pack and set up your fundraising page.
- Start talking ‘cuppa’ and get the word out to all your guests.
What you’ll get
Your free fundraising pack is filled with everything you need to help you Make Every Cuppa Count. You’ll even receive an exclusive invite to meet Guide Dogs when you pay in your funds, where you can see first-hand how the money you raised makes a difference.
- Labrador cookie cutter.
- Edible dog nose cake toppers to decorate your bakes.
- Handy how-to guide jam-packed with top tips.
- Cute puppy bunting and sweepstake to boost your totals.
- Money box and donation labels for that all-important bit.
Join the fun and host a bake sale
"All the staff had so much fun baking in aid of Guide Dogs. The clients enjoyed the event and we even baked some dog treats so the patients could join in on the fun too!" - Lucy, The Vet
Where your money goes
It costs just £6 a day to support a working guide dog partnership.
Our services enable thousands of people with sight loss to lead confident, independent and fulfilling lives. As we rely on donations to continue our life-changing work, by Making Every Cuppa Count, every penny raised makes a difference to people living with sight loss.
Make Every Cuppa Count when you make, bake or brew to raise vital funds for Guide Dogs.
Join Faye Winter!
“When I appeared on Celebrity MasterChef, everyone was asking about these cookies and I wanted to save them for my very own Guide Dogs Tea Party. So here they are.” – Faye Winter
Host a fundraiser just like Faye and help support people living with sight loss – Make Every Cuppa Count.
Our top tips
There’s not just one way to host a life-changing fundraiser. From bake sales to tea with friends, or even a coffee morning – anything goes! Here are our top tips, tricks, and bits to brew your perfect fundraiser.
- Dazzle your guests with our celebrity bakes, including a delicious Cherry Chocolate Cake from MasterChef host Gregg Wallace, and brilliant Blondies from Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge. Don’t forget, we have a dog-friendly recipe too!
- Bake up some delicious treats and set up your pop-up bake-sale for friends, neighbours, or colleagues to drop by and donate. Why not make up ‘doggy bags’ for people to take home?
- Gather your dog-owning friends, organise a nice walk and warm up after with a brew and biscuits. Ask everyone to donate to take part – every cake, cookie and crumb makes a difference.
- Mix in a quiz and test everyone’s knowledge! Great for a workplace activity or fun with the family – ask people to donate to take part.
Register for your free fundraising pack today!
It costs £6 a day to support a guide dog partnership. By fundraising with us, every penny you raise can help people with sight loss live the life they choose. Sign up now using our short form below and you’ll get all our free fundraising materials plus support from our dedicated fundraising team.
We will use your personal information, provided below, to process your registration and contact you about your fundraising.
Fields marked with '*' are mandatory.