Host a tea party and change a life!
Make every cuppa count when you host a tea party, bake sale, coffee morning – even a bake-off challenge, for Guide Dogs. Small or large, at home, work or school – every penny you raise will go towards helping us provide life-changing services. Every day 250 people in the UK start to lose their sight. When that happens, we're here to make sure they don't lose their freedom as well.
How to host
Every tea party has the power to change lives by raising vital pounds and pennies. You can do it anytime and any day you want, and hosting is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Sign up and decide when and where to host.
- Check out your tea party pack and set up your tea party fundraising page.
- Start talking ‘tea’ and get the word out to all your guests.
Your tea party pack
Your free fundraising pack is filled with everything you need to help you organise your tea party. You’ll even receive an exclusive invite to meet Guide Dogs when you pay in your funds, where you can see first-hand how the money you raised makes a difference.
- Edible dog nose cake toppers to decorate your bakes.
- Handy how-to guide jam-packed with top tips.
- Poster and cute puppy bunting to promote your tea party.
- Puppy sweepstake to help boost your tea party total.
- Money box and donation labels for that all-important bit.
Top tea party tips
There’s no one way to host a life-changing tea party. From bake sales to tea with friends, even a bake-off – anything goes! Here are our top tea party tips to inspire you:
- Dazzle your guests with our celebrity bakes, including a delicious Cherry Chocolate Cake from MasterChef host Gregg Wallace, and brilliant Blondies from Michelin starred chef Tom Kerridge.
- Set up a cake-away day for friends, neighbours or colleagues to drop by, pick up some delicious treats and make a donation.
- Use our bake-off scorecards to ramp up the fun with your own baking challenge! It could be a blindfold cake decorating competition, or who can bake the best brownies - who will you crown as star baker?
- Mix in a quiz, great for work or virtual tea parties, using our tea party quiz with people donating to take part.
Join Faye Winter in supporting Tea Party
“When I appeared on Celebrity MasterChef, everyone was asking about these cookies and I wanted to save them for my very own Guide Dogs Tea Party. So here they are.” – Faye Winter
Register for your free tea party pack today!
It costs £8 a day to support a guide dog partnership. By fundraising for us, every penny you raise can help people with sight loss live the life they choose. Sign up now using our short form below and you’ll get all our free fundraising materials plus support from our dedicated fundraising team.
We will use your personal information, provided below, to process your registration and contact you about your fundraising.
Fields marked with '*' are mandatory.
Every cuppa counts
All the money you raise with your tea party will help people living with sight loss lead the life they choose. Complete our pay in your fundraising form for the quickest and easiest way to pay in your fundraising. If you'd prefer to pay in your fundraising via another payment method, you can find out more on our paying in your fundraising page.