Expert training tips and well-being advice to make life with your dog a walk in the park.
Enrich your dog’s life with Good Dog! – the training and welfare subscription for dogs of all ages.
Good Dog! is delivered straight from the dog training and well-being specialists here at Guide Dogs. It’s the perfect 12-month subscription that supports the relationship between happy, well-behaved dogs and the owners who love them!
We’ll be revealing some of the secrets on what makes our guide dogs so well-behaved, as well as expert advice on building the bond with your dog, in the form of easy-to-follow videos, seasonal information packs through your letterbox and monthly emails. And of course, by subscribing, you’ll be supporting our life-changing work for those living with sight loss along the way.
How does Good Dog! work?
- For just £10 a month you will receive advice and guidance from our expert trainers and dog care specialists, step by step training videos, new ways you can enrich your dog's life and gifts for you and your dog in each mail pack.
- The information you receive will use the same techniques as our world-leading dog training programme that has been evolving over the last 90 years. This is constantly being improved and delivers the highest standards in dog training and welfare producing top class dogs that are ready to change lives with their new skills.
- At Guide Dogs we use reward-based training methods (or positive reinforcement training) and part of that would include the use of a clicker which you will receive in your welcome pack.
What’s included in the subscription?
- A welcome pack through your letterbox to get you started. It will introduce you to the methods our guide dog trainers use, so you can start training positively straight away!
- Four seasonal packs full of helpful advice on making the most of each season plus special gifts and rewards for you and your dog, courtesy of our partners at Royal Canin.
- Monthly emails - from step-by-step training videos and enrichment advice to our very best top trainer tips and beyond. You’ll learn how to master loose lead walking, how to teach your dog to greet people calmly, recall, food manners, and loads more.
- At the end of your subscription, you will receive your Good Dog! graduation pack. It will reflect on your journey and how your support has made a huge difference. Plus, there’s an extra special thank you gift from us too!
- You may receive a survey about Good Dog! after your subscription, if you would like to opt out of this please contact us at email@example.com.
*This image shows a selection of Good Dog! subscription items and does not represent the entire content. (Electronic devices are for illustrative purposes only and are not included).
Over 70% of the Good Dog! pack content is recyclable and/or made from responsible sources.
Is Good Dog! right for my dog?
Good Dog! is suitable for dogs of all ages, whether you’ve welcomed a new puppy into your home, or you have a golden oldie – there’s something in Good Dog! for every owner.
Which best describes your dog?
Why Good Dog!?
Good Dog! doesn’t just ensure you have a happy well-behaved canine companion, but your £10 per month subscription will also provide vital support to people living with visual impairment, so they can live their life with confidence and freedom. By joining Good Dog! you can help us to train more amazing pups who will go on to become guide dogs and create life-changing partnerships! Partnerships like Anica and Lassie, pictured below.
After a year of expert guidance from Guide Dogs, we hope that you will continue your monthly support to help us to continue our life-changing services for people with sight loss. You won’t need to do anything to continue your amazing support beyond 12 months and you can change or cancel at any time.
Anica and Lassie
Anica was 11 when she was diagnosed with Cone-Rod-Dystrophy.
Over the following years her sight deteriorated and while she successfully completed her masters and PhD, she found travelling for work was a huge struggle.
But with Lassie by her side, Anica’s regained the independence that’s so important to her. “Having a guide dog changes people’s lives. It might seem like a small thing to go to the shops, but when you can’t see it becomes a big thing. With a guide dog, you can gain independence, you can get a job, you can find a purpose in life again.”
Get expert dog training and welfare tips from the experts, with bonus gifts through the door along the way!
Our Good Dog! partner
All gifts received as part of the Good Dog! subscription are courtesy of our partners at Royal Canin.