Terms and Conditions
- You are committing to an on-going regular subscription of £10 each month to Guide Dogs. In the first 12 payments you will receive a welcome pack, 4 seasonal related packs, a final pack and an email every month. After 12 months you will not receive any further packs or emails but your monthly payment will continue, and be received as a donation, until you cancel it.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel in the first 12 months you will stop receiving Good Dog! packs and emails that month. If you miss a payment, Guide Dogs retains the discretion to cancel your subscription immediately.
- Your direct debit payment will be taken on the first or sixteenth day of each month dependant on which day you choose on sign up. If these dates fall on a weekend or bank holiday, the payment will be taken on the next working day.
- We will use your personal information to fulfil your subscription order. We will also ask you about receiving details of our other products which may be of interest to you.
- You can contact us to tell us about a change in your contact details and preferences, change in your delivery or payment, or cancel your subscription. Simply call us on 0800 953 0113 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good Dog! content includes general advice on dog care and training. It may also include information about Guide Dogs’ work, and stories from people who have benefitted from it. We do not provide specific advice for individual dogs and owners, and we do not guarantee that your dog will respond to the training methods and suggestions provided.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the activities are carried out safely, and you are aware of any specific diet, exercise or individual restrictions that may prevent your dog from using Good Dog! content. Other than those liabilities that cannot be excluded by law, Guide Dogs accepts no liability for damage or losses suffered as a result of Good Dog!
- Good Dog! can only be delivered to valid United Kingdom addresses.
Good Dog! is intended to help people get the best possible relationship with their family dog by teaching, learning and having fun together. If your dog has behaviours that concern you, especially behaviours which may put you, other people or animals at risk of harm, you should seek the advice of a qualified dog trainer or behaviourist.