Moving to a new school or key stage during Covid-19
Schools usually do all they can to help you with your child’s transition to a new phase of education. With Covid-19 the process is going to be more difficult this year, so we’ve put together this guide on what you can do if you feel like you need more information.
Of course, this information doesn’t reflect your child’s specific education needs. Your local authority should always be your first point of contact for your child’s special education support.
- Helping your visually impaired child learn at home
- Choosing a nursery, school or college
- The people working with your child
- Say what?! Jargon buster
- Primary school
- Secondary school
- Your child’s Education, Health and Care Plan
- Further education
- Higher education
- Self-advocacy for young people with a vision impairment
- The graduated approach
- Parent FAQs