Play the Lottery for Guide Dogs
210 guaranteed weekly winners!
How to play
Feeling lucky? You could win up to £1,000 every week by playing the Guide Dogs Lucky Lottery! It costs just £1 per chance and you could win one of 210 guaranteed weekly prizes. As if that’s not exciting enough, four times a year one lucky winner will take home the big jackpot prize of £10,000 in our Superdraw! You've got to be in it to win it, so follow the steps below to sign up today for your chance to win our great prizes.
- Choose how many chances you would like per week. Remember each chance costs just £1!
- Enter your Direct Debit details through our secure server.
- You’ll be sent your unique lottery number(s) in the post – good luck!
- Prize winners are announced every Friday afternoon on the Winners’ page. If you’ve won we’ll automatically send you your cheque in the post!
So what are you waiting for?
How your money helps
- £2 could buy a dog bowl to feed a hungry guide dog puppy
- £5 could support a guide dog partnership for a day
- £8 could buy a blue puppy jacket, to let people know the pup is a guide dog in training
At Guide Dogs, we want a society in which people who are blind and partially sighted enjoy the same freedom of movement as everyone else. There are around 5,000 guide dog partnerships in the UK and this is only possible because of the generous support from people like you. We couldn’t do it without you! Why not play our charity lottery and help us change more lives today?
Each week 210 lucky winners will receive one of our prizes:
£1,000 – quarterly this increases to £10,000!
£50 x 2
£25 x 5
£10 x 200
The rules of this lottery require entrants to be over the age of 18. Any entrants found to be underage will forfeit the right to any prize and will have any monies paid in relation to the lottery returned to them. All players must confirm their age or date of birth proving they are over the age of 18.
This lottery is only open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland. Registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. Gaming license holders: Hannah Wallis and Emma Foulds nee Wilson. Please gamble responsibly. If you think you may have a gambling problem, gambling advice and support can be found here.
The Guide Dogs For The Blind Association is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under licensee account number 4946.