Moving to a new school or key stage during Covid-19
Schools usually do all they can to help you with your child’s transition to a new phase of education. With Covid-19 the process is going to be more difficult this year, so we’ve put together this guide on what you can do if you feel like you need more information.
Of course, this information doesn’t reflect your child’s specific education needs. Your local authority should always be your first point of contact for your child’s special education support.
- Helping your visually impaired child learn at home
- The people working with your child
- Say what?! Jargon buster
- Your child’s Education, Health and Care Plan
- Choosing a nursery, school or college
- Early years
- Primary school
- Secondary school
- Further education
- Higher education
- Self-advocacy for young people with a vision impairment
- The graduated approach
- Parent FAQs