100 for Guide Dogs
100 for Guide Dogs is your challenge, your way. You can choose to Run100, Cycle100 or Swim100 between 1 July and 31 November. However you take on your 100, get sponsored to do it and help us support people living with sight loss.
You could complete 100 metres, 100 minutes, 100 days – be creative! Simply select the challenge that suits you, all abilities are welcome.
Choose your challenge
Joining the challenge couldn’t be easier
- Register for free online, as an individual or in a team
- Get creative and choose your challenge based around the number 100
- Fundraise £100 for Guide Dogs' life-changing work for people and families living with the effects of sight loss
Claim your medal and fundraising rewards
As a thank you to our amazing 100 for Guide Dogs participants, we are offering special rewards for your fundraising efforts.
- We are giving away Guide Dogs bespoke medals to everyone who raises £100. Complete all three challenges for the interlocking set.
- Swim100 - receive a bespoke towel
- Cycle100 - receive a cycling jersey
- Run100 - receive a technical training top
- Join the community online by sharing your story using the hashtag: #100forGuideDogs. Why not join us on Facebook to share ideas and support fellow 100 challengers!
- Need some advice on preparing for your challenge? Our training guide document below has options for all abilities
Got a question?
You might find the answer in our 100 for Guide Dogs FAQ's available to download above. If you need help or can't find what you're looking for, please don't hesitate to contact us using the details below.