Puppy Helper Experience
We offer a Puppy Helper Experience at the National Centre. The half-day experience allows visitors to get hands-on with activities, including:
- Meeting and helping us to socialise some of our puppies
- Meet a guide dog owner, subject to availability
- Touring our puppy facilities and learning about their journey
- Taking a behind the scenes tour of the centre
- Feeding a litter of puppies (when possible)
- Learning about how we train our guide dogs
- Photo opportunities
Puppy Helper Experience group sizes will be limited to a maximum of 6 people. The experience can be bought as a celebratory gift, work incentive, or for educational reasons. Visitors will receive a certificate and gift at the end of the session to go with some great memories of these very special dogs.
Prices and useful information
- The sessions last 3 hours
- Morning sessions are 10am - 1pm, and afternoon sessions are 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- The cost is £125 per ticket, plus the agent's service fee
- There are 75 sessions throughout the year, which are all on Monday mornings, Wednesday afternoons, and Friday afternoons
- There is a lower age limit of 5 years old for the Puppy Helper Experience
Need your fill of puppies?
Want more information about the National Centre? Why not book one of our visitor experiences.