Join us for our Christmas Wishes Concert - 2021’s most heart-warming celebration supported by Royal Canin. And this year we’re live and online, so you can attend in person or from the comfort of your own home.
Get into the festive spirit this December and help make Christmas Wishes come true. Enjoy a wonderful night of yuletide cheer hosted by Nicky Campbell, featuring sensational songs from Christmas Wishes favourites Classical Reflection, inspiring stories, a celebration of 90 years of Guide Dogs and much more.
Join us live
We're delighted to announce that this year you can join us in person at our live event to celebrate all the wishes you’ve helped come true for people with sight loss.
- Get involved by coming along to the live concert on Tuesday 14 December at St Mary’s Church, Marylebone, London. Please ensure you read about the measures in place to keep our attendees and event staff safe.
- Doors open at 6.30 pm for a 7 pm start.
- Tickets for the live event are £20 and are on sale now.
Join us virtually
We also have virtual tickets available for the recording of the concert, which you can watch at a place and time that suits you.
- Cosy up on the sofa and watch a special recording that will premier online for virtual ticket holders on Tuesday 21 December.
- Tickets for the virtual event are £10 and are on sale now.
For further information on the Christmas Wishes Concert and how this is managed, please see the terms and conditions page.
How your ticket sales could make a difference
- £8 could support a working guide dog partnership for a day
- £44 enables us to produce a tailormade large print book for a child with sight loss so they can enjoy reading like their friends
- £125 buys a Starter Kit for a new guide dog owner
- £237 could buy a child with a vision impairment an iPad to help them with their education
Keeping our attendees and event staff safe
To keep our attendees and event staff safe, and provide the very best experience, we have implemented several important measures to reassure and protect everyone attending Guide Dogs events. These measures are implemented in accordance with the Guide Dogs COVID and Events Risk Assessments and Guiding Principles and will be continually reviewed.
Measures in place
Event attendees are required to show evidence of a negative Lateral Flow Test undertaken within 24 hours of the event. Failure to produce the required evidence will result in entry to the event being refused. This will entail a visual check on entry for one of the following NHS notifications:
- NHS App.
We will be requiring all staff working at the event to demonstrate evidence of a negative Lateral Flow Test. All staff and attendees are also required to wear a face-covering when inside the venue.
Take a look at our FAQs for more information on ticket purchase and event guidelines.