Register using the form below and download our National Curriculum based STEM packs, in English and Welsh, crammed with different resources and activities:
4 - 11-year-olds
- Make Sense: a fun way for your pupils to learn about the senses through play.
- Guide dog partnerships: how science and technology are used to create successful guide dog partnerships.
Eye See: engaging sessions on how the eye works and the benefits that daily exercise, good nutrition, and sufficient sleep have on the body.
Guide dog puppy maths KS1 & KS2 worksheets: how we look after our puppies during their first few weeks. The worksheets include Number within 20, Puppy names code breaker, Decimals, and Measurement: time.
12 - 16-year-olds
- Guide dog puppy maths KS3 worksheets: how we manage the care of our puppies during their first few weeks. The worksheets include Mean, Median and Range and Maths word problems – Application of number.
- Inclusive Cities: a tech project aimed to make cities more inclusive for people with a vision impairment.
- Why do we use dogs? A tech project that investigates artificial ‘guide dogs’ or guiding solutions.
We will use your personal information, provided below, to process your registration.
Fields marked with '*' are mandatory.