Training and consultancy business services
For over 85 years Guide Dogs has been working to ensure people with sight loss are not left out of life. With a range of training and consultancy services aimed at increasing inclusion and accessibility, Guide Dogs can help you better support your staff and customers with sight loss. Whether you are looking for staff training, a team building event, toolbox talks or a specific piece of consultancy work, Guide Dogs has the service to suit you.
Work with us to:
- Ensure a high level of health and safety around your service or site
- Reduce accidents/incidents through effective risk management
- Support customers and staff with sight loss
- Increase accessibility to your services
- Meet your legal obligations
If you offer a service to members of the public whether for payment or not, whether you are a private business or a public service, our inclusivity at work training and consultancy services are for you.
Around 90% of people with sight loss would prefer to walk away from inaccessible or unwelcoming services. Don’t let your service be one of them!