This October, meet our guide dogs at the finish line.
We will be taking over Sutton Park in Birmingham on Sunday 30 October with our sponsored run; The Guide Dogs 5K.
Run, walk or jog to be greeted by our pawsome guide dogs at the finish. Now that’s what we call motivation.
Turn our 5K into a date for the whole family
We’ve got lots lined up, including music, inspiring talks, face painting and dog demonstrations to show you how we work.
- Adults (over 16) – sign up for £15pp (plus booking fee) and start fundraising to hit your £125 target.
- Children (under 16) – FREE to attend but must be accompanied by an adult on the day.
- Dog ears and a nose will be sent to all fundraisers who have an active fundraising page with a donation.
- A bespoke fundraising star race number and a professional on-the-day doggy photo will be sent to those who reach their £125 target.
- All our runners will receive a Guide Dogs medal to wear with pride.
Have fun and raise money for people with sight loss
Guide Dogs wouldn’t be here without you. Our life-changing services depend on donations, that’s why we’ve set a fundraising target of just £125.
So sign up today, and we’ll see you at the start line!
Your donations will help children like Caitlin
Caitlin was born with congenital glaucoma and underwent almost 50 operations before her fifth birthday.
Caitlin says: “I knew a guide dog could help me be even more confident and independent, but I never expected to gain a best friend as well. Honey puts a smile on my face every day with her puppy eyes and wagging tail. She’s my reason to get out of bed in the morning and have a great day. We’re a perfect match.”