Finding the right support for your child at school, college or nursery can be difficult, but we’re here to help – every step of the way.
Our specialist education support team can offer information and advice tailored to your child. From picking the right nursery for their needs to supporting them at university, we’ve got the tools to help them to learn, grow and live the life they want.
What can we do?
It’s our mission to make sure children and young people with a vision impairment are supported on their educational journey.
From the day they’re born to the age of 25, we can provide education information and advice.
We can help you:
- choose the right nursery, school, college or uni
- understand your child’s rights and entitlements
- get extra support for your child from a local authority or other organisations
- understand how to fill in complex forms, and figure out tricky terms and processes
- plan, prepare and put your child’s choices into action
Below is all the information you or your child needs to move confidently from one stage of their education to another. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch with our education support team using the contact details below.