Christmas Wishes Concert
Terms and conditions
The Guide Dogs Christmas Wishes Concert (Virtual) on Tuesday 21 December 2021
- The Event is organised by The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association whose registered office is at Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading RG7 3YG (company registration number 291646) (registered charity number 209617 (England and Wales) and SC038979 (Scotland)) (“Guide Dogs” or “we”)
- By purchasing a ticket for the Event you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If purchasing a ticket on behalf of a group, and/or tickets on behalf of other individuals and groups, it is your responsibility to ensure that all attendees under your booking are aware of, and have accepted, these Terms and Conditions.
- Your access link for the Event will be sent to the email address you have provided. If you have purchased more than one ticket, an access link in respect of each ticket will be sent to your email address and it is your responsibility to forward the links to the relevant attendees.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for re-sale.
- Guide Dogs reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including the date, time, programme, host and contributors. Guide Dogs further reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time, in which case you will be entitled to a refund of the ticket(s) price paid.
- Unless you advise otherwise, you consent that Guide Dogs may use any feedback or comments you make about the Event, in any future advertising or promotion.
- You may not record the Event in whole or in part.
- The Event is delivered over the Internet and accordingly is subject to limitations, delays and other issues outside Guide Dogs control and inherent in the use of internet and electronic communications. Guide Dogs shall not be responsible for any delays, delivery, failures, hacker intrusions or other damage resulting from such problems.