Do you love checking things off a to do list? Are you wanting to support a charity in achieving it’s aims? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
Search for a volunteering opportunity near you
If you are interested in becoming admin support then the next step is to check if there is an opportunity available near you. You can use the search option below to find all volunteering opportunities near you and if you don't see the admin support option – don't worry! We do update our opportunities all the time so make sure you check back in.
What you’ll be doing
In this volunteer role, your support will include getting involved in these activities:
- Being the office super-hero, through supporting with different tasks, such as making phone calls or handling emails.
- Networking with others in your local team to provide assistance.
- Supporting your local team with various admin activities for any events or activities they are hosting.
- Being an ambassador for Guide Dogs!
- Have good organisational skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be confident in the use of technology and email.
If you don’t feel you tick every box but are sure this role is the one for you, we’d love to hear from you! We’re always open to suggestions and are very happy to chat with you to find out what’s possible, so please just get in touch on email@example.com.
What you’ll get
- The satisfaction in knowing you are supporting people with sight loss to live actively, independently, and well.
- A flexible role where you can dedicate as little or as much time as you want.
- An opportunity to build your experience in administrative tasks.
- To have fun interacting with others, including people within Guide Dogs.
- A dedicated volunteer manager and fellow peers who will help support you throughout your role.
What we need from you
The minimum age of this volunteer role is 18.