Tips for parents on accessing social services

Being a parent or carer to a child or young person who has a disability can sometimes present challenges – but rest assured plenty of help is available from social services.

What if your application for help is unsuccessful?

If your local authority says you do not meet their eligibility criteria then they should refer you on to other organisations and support groups which may be able to offer help.

Need more info

To find out more about this support in your area please call or email us

0800 781 1444